You've probably heard that Joe Biden has COVID. What many don't realize is that he's using white supremacy.
According to a doctor with a high-credentials anyway
As stated by Twitchy, Dr. Kim Sue took to Twitter this week to speak regarding the Biden administration's routine business.
On July 22, Kim claimed as follows:
“(Biden) is a poor image for the world who believes he can't be a good restorative. COVID infections are serious with debilitating symptoms for many, and people should rest and not be taking care of the issue.”
The entry started with a bang.
“POTUS working while having COVID infection epitomizes white supremacy urgency in the workplace.”
It's an intriguing idea however, it's not new.
As I mentioned last month, the state's Equity and Inclusion agency had been scheduled to hold a meeting with two partners and the general public. The meeting was delayed, and the official reason was that it was rousing:
Thank you for taking the time to consider participating in the discussion among Regional Health Equity Coalitions (RHECs) and Community Advisory Councils (CACs) to discuss the Community Investment Collaboratives (CICs). We understand that urgency can be an aspect of white supremacy that could cause obstacles to more thoughtful and deliberate work. We want to address this issue. We will therefore contact you in the near future to change the date.
WhiteSupremacyCulture.info confirms. KKK-ish urgency…
- Sacrifices and eliminates the possibility of other ways of knowing and wisdom, which require more time (embodied or intuitive, spiritual)
- Inspires guilt, shame, and self-righteousness to alter the process of decision-making
- Does not replicate either/or the thinking of the need to make quick decisions
- It is characterized by unrealistic expectations of the amount of work that can be accomplished within any time. It is also linked to perfection because of the pressure perfection produces when we want to ensure that something is completed in a perfect manner in accordance with our standards.
As I mentioned at the time, the Smithsonian's board labeled the viewing period “as a commodity” , an indication of its “whiteness.”
It's more complicated. The museum also considers “delayed gratification” putridly pale.
White if you do and white if you do not. What can we do to escape the hell of Caucasian origins?
“The Political Sciences: Academics Challenge the ‘Whiteness' of Introductory Physics'”
“Major University Professor Fighting Math's ‘Harbor for whiteness'”
“Major University Whacks the White Supremacy of the Library of Congress”
“Forensic Anthropologists claim that ‘Cloaked' Whiteness Soils Science”
“Law professor Denounces White Supremacy clause in the Constitution”
“Science Journal Decries Racism in Geology and claims Black People Are Too Scared to hold hammers”
Returning to Biden, the issue isn't affected by his earlier remarks.
Fox News has collected a few of the following:
- October 2020 “Some Black woman was able to stack the grocery shelf.”
- May 2020 “You ain't black.”
- August, 2019 “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.”
- June 2019, June Biden praises his work working with some segregationist senators.
- August 12, 2012 “[Romney's] gonna put y'all back in chains.”
- February 2007: Obama is the “first mainstream African-American who is clear and sparkling and clean …”
- 2006 “You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”
Why would anyone pay attention to Kim? She's a Harvard-trained Yale University alum. Additionally, she is a professor for Yale University School of Medicine.
If the diagnosis made by the doctor is accurate, this White House is wickedly wrong. However, if it does help, the President appears to work only for an hour or two per day.